29 May 2012

SHOES:- AND THEN THEY CAME

marvin saidi | 07:56 |
Trends are sure a funny thing in my opinion. Someone in this world takes a good design and exaggerates it a little bit, and then *Wallah* someone else exaggerates it further still and the same goes on and on. This occurs until we have a caricature of the original, thus causing people to denounce the design entirely and swing the other way to a whole new different design. And then came my favorite  thing in the world Shoes *siiiigh*. i mean what can one possibly do without these two leather,sued,velvet any type of shoe you have do without??? for me nothing





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really value reader's who comment, so i'm here to say Thanks for Commenting and Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my site n even on twitter @saidiChulala
STAY FASHION-ED
Legooo...