23 Oct 2012

FASHION:- 46664 Autumn Winter 2011/2012

marvin saidi | 07:00 |
I definitely feel the pattern mix/combination of this collection! Showcased at South African Fashion week, S.F.W color blocking in menswear, is def a major go Go! Plus prints, mixing prints and bold colors, the collection features both menswear and womenswear but on this post today im dwelling on with the menswear..
have a look at the collection and feel free to eave your comment about what you think about it...........
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours!!! I like it when menswear goes past the darker colours previously preferred for men.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following you now
    xo
    Audrey
    http://inches2style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours!I like your blog. What about following eachh other?

    ReplyDelete

I really value reader's who comment, so i'm here to say Thanks for Commenting and Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my site n even on twitter @saidiChulala
STAY FASHION-ED
Legooo...