FASHION:- Bring Out your Wardrobe with Israella|KOBLA

by - March 27, 2013

Israella|KOBLA| is an African fashion label for the edgy girl that loves to express her own style through the clothes she wears. Runned by UK born, Ghanaian fashion designer, Emefa Kuadey, Israella|KOBLA| is all about creating edgy, classy and feminine looks. The brand’s debut collection is called, “Lost in the WILDERNESS” and it not only symbolizes Emefa’s entry into the fashion industry, but also urges the wearer to bring out her inner wild side in every look. this is what she had to say about the collection
"This collection is based on the idea of a regal woman trying to explore her “wild side”. Every piece in the collection has either a feminine silhouette or a very feminine feature about it. At the same time the clothes are taken to a unique level, with some sort of edgy, defining detail.


Most of the fabrics were bought in Ghana, where I first started making this collection. However, Lost in the |WILDERNESS| is a very experimental collection and inspiration was taken from all different places. From Ghana, to London, to my own personal style. The name of the collection also refers to the unknown world of fashion that I have entered. I started off lost, but I am most definitely finding my way."





Website:  http://israellakobla.wordpress.com/ | Facebook: israella|KOBLA| | Twitter: @IsraellaKOBLA 
 
I hope you love it is as much as I do!


You May Also Like

0 Thoughts

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com