Nancie Mwai: The Stylist Extraordinaire Rocking Kenya's Fashion Scene!

by - August 28, 2011

Hold onto your stilettos, fashionistas! We've got a style guru with a side of hilarious sass in town! Meet Nancie Mwai - the fabulous fashionista on a mission to revolutionize Kenya's style scene, one chic ensemble at a time. From her glamorous blog, "The Fashion Notebook," to her MTV Style fame, she's here to spill the fashion tea and unleash her inner comedy queen. Get ready for jaw-dropping trends, wardrobe wins, and giggles galore! So buckle up those belts and prepare for a rollercoaster ride of style and laughter with Nancie Mwai! 👗💃😂


Interview with Nancie Mwai:

Q: What's your passion? A: My passion is fashion, styling, discovering new trends, helping people with styling dilemmas, blogging, and writing fashion articles.

Q: What inspired you to create "The Fashion Notebook"? A: I used to read fashion blogs a lot but never came across a Kenyan fashion blog. Kenya has so much potential, so I decided to start one!

Q: What has been your greatest obstacle/challenge in the fashion industry? A: My greatest obstacle is when I'm trying to pull clothes together for a fashion shoot, and the sellers refuse to lend their clothes. It can be quite annoying, but I've learned not to stress about it and find other options.

Q: What has your greatest achievement been? A: Well, I don't know if it's an achievement, but I always wanted to pursue fashion design, and my mom didn't approve. So, I studied International Business Administration. However, I ended up becoming a stylist, and I absolutely love my job!

Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A: In 10 years, I hope to be an editor of a magazine, or even better, to own a fashion magazine. Kenya needs more of those!

Q: How does Africa inspire you? A: Africa has so much to offer fashion-wise, especially with talented designers both here and in the diaspora. It's incredible how we can now showcase our designs at London Fashion Week. Other designers draw inspiration from Africa too, and it's amazing to see our influence on global fashion.

Q: Anything else you'd like to share? A: People always ask how I manage to constantly update my blog. The answer is simple - passion! No matter how busy my day is, I always find time for something I'm passionate about.

Q: What exciting things can we look forward to from you? A: My graduation in August is something I can't wait for! I also have some pending projects I'm working on, and I'll definitely share them on my blog when they come to life.

Get ready to be enchanted by Nancie's fashion-forward spirit and her incredible journey in the world of style. Kenya, watch out for this style sensation - she's taking the fashion scene by storm! 🔥👗🌟

You May Also Like

0 Thoughts

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com