6 Oct 2011

INVITING GUEST POSTS:

marvin saidi | 12:04 |
HELLO people of God!! :) so i'v come to a conclusion that Each week starting tomorow CHULALA FASHIONS will feature a post authored by a any guest. I like this idea because it'l encourage creativity and inspiration among ourselves but more importantly will open up CHULALA FASHIONS into a more interactive community between bloggers, Of course all content will be edited by yours truly 'me' to ensure the site’s values are upheld..
If you would like to be a featured guest blogger, please contact C.F with your ideas and suggestions.


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! nice to meet you, and now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Idea, I am not ready to be an author yet, but maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following =) Now it's your turn!
    .........................
    http://doeid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be a guest author but I'm horrible when it comes to fashion but maybe I'll look at doing it some other time. Nice post as usual anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea, i can't wait to read what others write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx ya'l n if u'l like to be the 1st guest author pls feel free to email me n lets get started in ths forsheeezey my blogeeezers

    ReplyDelete

I really value reader's who comment, so i'm here to say Thanks for Commenting and Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my site n even on twitter @saidiChulala
STAY FASHION-ED
Legooo...