22 Sep 2011

RECENT ENCOUNTER...

marvin saidi | 09:24 |
So at times we would like to think that after hitting
“publish post ” on a new post that the sea's
will part, angels will sing on top of there cherry voices and Moses
will lead followers straight into the post and start commenting /customers straight into our
shopping carts *if you own a product blog*. But that’s obviously not
going to happen that fast.
One thing with blogging that i've come to learn is that it needs time investment and energy in-that you constantly have to be publishing your original content and good stuff to,for you to please your followers.......
Anyhu i know most of you reading this post must be like whats this douche' bag talking about *angry face* so i'l sadly enough stop with the blog talk and go on and tell u what happend recently...

Have you ever been so bored at work,home or at school, that you start day dreaming?I know I have. Looking at the clock, waiting for time to pass by so i can get off, go home and get some rest maybe play may playstation 3,cuddle/make out with my friend *female* in case your wondering which friend...anyhu
All of a sudden time just stops and I’m sitting there like “what the fuck?” I look around and there’s no one there. I here the door chime. I look left on to my office door and there it’s a beautiful young woman/lad/chick/bird/ e.t.c whatever you call them in your area.. So going on..... Her hair done perfect, make-up looking so tight, her cleavage not so big nor small but just there perfect,her lips so Oh!my *my nipples are even getting hard narrating this* hahaha just joking
Anyhu so quick i pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming/having a wet dream, since I know this can’t be real i mean a perfect hot woman right here in my boring mode. She walk’s over to me in slow motion her hips moving side by side smoothly,her boobiez going up and down just as if they'r a...... Hmmmm!! and then she takes off her long black coat, underneath she has a beautiful short red dress. Now again I’m hoping this isn’t a dream, I’m hoping this is reality. There’s no one around in my office, It’s just me and her enjoying this beautiful kinda erotic weird moment to me together she leans over my desk, gosh!her cleavage when she leaned and her brown bright eyes up close woi!! she grabs me by the collar and tells me “I make dreams come true” and then she kisses me on my nose tip. I jump over the desk and return the favor,only that i kiss both sides of her cheeks, And then she grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer to her wet moistured lips. Her lips tastes like she's been eating peaches. They are so sweet. i then turned to her, picked her up like batista picking up rey mysterio which reminds me to tell you that i'v been workn out of late by the way hahaha not that im bragging but i have MIKE situations body *jersey shore*,... I sat her down on the desk. I’m standing in between her legs, she kisses me, I kiss her back. She tells me, “you can do whatever you want to do with me, I’m ready for whatever you have to offer me.” At this point, I don’t care if this is a dream, I plan on enjoying every moment of it very fast before she gets second thoughts.
We’re just making out like this our first time everyone tense with each other. She grabs my hand and starts directing it on her boobz,tummy then down her body to her short red skirt. I insert my large gigantic hand under her skirt, pull down her fanniez *thong* abit and starts rubbing on her clit slowly by slowly. She starts getting wetter and wetter by the second me harder n hulk harder. I pull off her thong completely and in my mind im just hoping and wishing that no-one decides to come in my office now...

SEASON 2 WILL ONLY CONTINUE DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND SO tel me if u want me to cont..

anyhow I take everything I said back. When I thought today couldn’t get any better, it just did.So at times we would like to think that after hitting
“publish post ” on a new post that the sea's
will part, angels will sing on top of there cherry voices and Moses
will lead followers straight into the post and start commenting /customers straight into our
shopping carts *if you own a product blog*. But that’s obviously not
going to happen that fast.
One thing with blogging that i've come to learn is that it needs time investment and energy in-that you constantly have to be publishing your original content and good stuff to,for you to please your followers.......< ! - - mo r e - - >
Anyhu i know most of you reading this post must be like whats this douche' bag talking about *angry face* so i'l sadly enough stop with the blog talk and go on and tell u what happend recently...

Have you ever been so bored at work,home or at school, that you start day dreaming?I know I have. Looking at the clock, waiting for time to pass by so i can get off, go home and get some rest maybe play may playstation 3,cuddle/make out with my friend *female* in case your wondering which friend...anyhu
All of a sudden time just stops and I’m sitting there like “what the fuck?” I look around and there’s no one there. I here the door chime. I look left on to my office door and there it’s a beautiful young woman/lad/chick/bird/ e.t.c whatever you call them in your area.. So going on..... Her hair done perfect, make-up looking so tight, her cleavage not so big nor small but just there perfect,her lips so Oh!my *my nipples are even getting hard narrating this* hahaha just joking
Anyhu so quick i pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming/having a wet dream, since I know this can’t be real i mean a perfect hot woman right here in my boring mode. She walk’s over to me in slow motion her hips moving side by side smoothly,her boobiez going up and down just as if they'r a...... Hmmmm!! and then she takes off her long black coat, underneath she has a beautiful short red dress. Now again I’m hoping this isn’t a dream, I’m hoping this is reality. There’s no one around in my office, It’s just me and her enjoying this beautiful kinda erotic weird moment to me together she leans over my desk, gosh!her cleavage when she leaned and her brown bright eyes up close woi!! she grabs me by the collar and tells me “I make dreams come true” and then she kisses me on my nose tip. I jump over the desk and return the favor,only that i kiss both sides of her cheeks, And then she grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer to her wet moistured lips. Her lips tastes like she's been eating peaches. They are so sweet. i then turned to her, picked her up like batista picking up rey mysterio which reminds me to tell you that i'v been workn out of late by the way hahaha not that im bragging but i have MIKE situations body *jersey shore*,... I sat her down on the desk. I’m standing in between her legs, she kisses me, I kiss her back. She tells me, “you can do whatever you want to do with me, I’m ready for whatever you have to offer me.” At this point, I don’t care if this is a dream, I plan on enjoying every moment of it very fast before she gets second thoughts.
We’re just making out like this our first time everyone tense with each other. She grabs my hand and starts directing it on her boobz,tummy then down her body to her short red skirt. I insert my large gigantic hand under her skirt, pull down her fanniez *thong* abit and starts rubbing on her clit slowly by slowly. She starts getting wetter and wetter by the second me harder n hulk harder. I pull off her thong completely and in my mind im just hoping and wishing that no-one decides to come in my office now...

SEASON 2 WILL ONLY CONTINUE DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND SO tel me if u want me to cont..

anyhow I take everything I said back. When I thought today couldn’t get any better, it just did.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting post! Swing by blog and check it out when you have a chance.

    http://celebinspiredclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a true story? Why'd you end it at the best part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh, the Ray Mysterio comment made me laugh so hard I cried. I haven't watched mainstream wrestling since my grandmother passed away. My grandmother was a true fan of wrestling, and watching it makes me sad. She would slap you silly if you spoke ill of Bill Goldberg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lili thnx 4d comment +following you
    @Max Power haha it hasnt end'd yet it'l just cont. if many ppl tel me to cont..
    @heddin hahaha 2bad mate@Lili thnx 4d comment +following you
    @Max Power haha it hasnt end'd yet it'l just cont. if many ppl tel me to cont..
    @heddin hahaha 2bad mate that wasnt my intention

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dylanthulh Hahaha LMaO!! tel me about it.. and goldberg now was my next victim to diss and bdw sorry abt ur gramz may her soul R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao, I don't watch professional wrestling much nowadays but I loved when Batista turned on Rey Mysterio and squashed the poor guy like a little bug! Nice post anyway, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I really value reader's who comment, so i'm here to say Thanks for Commenting and Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my site n even on twitter @saidiChulala
STAY FASHION-ED
Legooo...