When Dreams Come Knocking - An Office Romance Saga

by - September 22, 2011

So at times, we would like to think that after hitting "Publish post" on a new post, the seas will part, angels will sing with their cherry voices, and Moses will lead followers straight into the post, starting a flood of comments or customers rushing into our shopping carts (if you own a product blog). But that’s obviously not going to happen that fast.

One thing I've come to learn about blogging is that it requires time investment and energy – you constantly have to be publishing your original content and good stuff to please your followers.


Anyhow, I know most of you reading this post must be thinking, "What's this douchebag talking about?" (angry face). So, I'll sadly stop with the blog talk and move on to tell you what happened recently.


Have you ever been so bored at work, home, or school that you started day dreaming?I know I have. Looking at the clock, waiting for time to pass by so I can get off, go home, and get some rest, maybe play some PlayStation 3, snuggle, or make out with my friend (female), in case you're wondering which friend...

All of a sudden, time just stops, and I’m sitting there like, "What the fuck?" I look around, and there’s no one there. I heard the door chime. I look left on to my office door, and there’s a beautiful young woman, lad, chick, bird, etc.., whatever you call them in your area. So going on... Her hair was done perfectly, her makeup was flawless, her cleavage was neither too big nor too small, but it was just right, and her lips were Oh! My nipples are even getting harder to narrate this. Hahaha, just joking.

Anyhu, so quick. I pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming or having a wet dream, since I know this can’t be real. I mean, a perfect hot woman right here in my boring mode. She walks over to me in slow motion, her hips moving side by side smoothly,her boobies going up and down just as if they're a Hmmmm! and then she takes off her long black coat; underneath, she has a beautiful short red dress. Now again, I’m hoping this isn’t a dream; I’m hoping this is reality. There’s no one around in my office. 

It’s just me and her enjoying this beautiful kind of erotic weird moment together. She leans over my desk. Gosh! her cleavage when she leaned and her brown, bright eyes up close, wow! She grabs me by the collar and tells me, "I make dreams come true," and then she kisses me on my nose. I jumped over the desk and kissed her favor, except that I kissed both sides of her cheeks. 

And then she grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer to her wet, moist lips. Her lips taste like she's been eating peaches. They are so sweet. I then turned to her, picked her up like Batista picking up mysterious Batista, which reminds me to tell you that I'v been working out of late, by the way, hahaha not that im bragging but I have MIKE body *jersey shore*,... I sat her down on the desk.

 I’m standing in between her legs; she kisses me, and I kiss her back. She tells me, "You can do whatever you want to do with me; I’m ready for whatever you have to offer me." At this point, I don’t care if this is a dream; I plan on enjoying every moment of it very quickly before she gets second thoughts.

We’re just making out like this; this is the first time everyone has been tense with each other. She grabs my hand and starts directing it at her boobs, tummy, and then down her body to her short red skirt. I insert my large, gigantic hand under her skirt, pull down her fanniez (thong) a bit, and start rubbing on her clitoral area slowly. She gets wetter and wetter by the second. I pull off her thong completely, and in my mind, I'm just hoping and wishing that no one decides to come into my office now...

Season 2 WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE.

You May Also Like

7 Thoughts

  1. Interesting post! Swing by blog and check it out when you have a chance.

    http://celebinspiredclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a true story? Why'd you end it at the best part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh, the Ray Mysterio comment made me laugh so hard I cried. I haven't watched mainstream wrestling since my grandmother passed away. My grandmother was a true fan of wrestling, and watching it makes me sad. She would slap you silly if you spoke ill of Bill Goldberg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lili thnx 4d comment +following you
    @Max Power haha it hasnt end'd yet it'l just cont. if many ppl tel me to cont..
    @heddin hahaha 2bad mate@Lili thnx 4d comment +following you
    @Max Power haha it hasnt end'd yet it'l just cont. if many ppl tel me to cont..
    @heddin hahaha 2bad mate that wasnt my intention

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dylanthulh Hahaha LMaO!! tel me about it.. and goldberg now was my next victim to diss and bdw sorry abt ur gramz may her soul R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao, I don't watch professional wrestling much nowadays but I loved when Batista turned on Rey Mysterio and squashed the poor guy like a little bug! Nice post anyway, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com