So im viewed as this fashion geek by everyone who knows me because i don't just dress but i dress to impress living with me you'd think that im a Homo coz i take nearly an hour and a half trying every cloth in my closet depending with where im going that day,at fist my girlfriend not actually my Girlfriend coz i don't do relationships but ill call her my close friend Just not to be *rude*
Anyhow Dressing up for work on Mondays has been a routine thing for most guys and it has usally been a shirt, pants and black shoes or for most of guys its suits.
Dressing up for the office should not be a monotonous thing and boring, coz it tends to be boring to be in a suit for the whole week. it kind of makes you unfashionable and dull after a while. so guys try different looks for work it will bring some change even in your style.Unlike other people who wear over sized suits and shirts in the office *really pisses me off*
- The first rule relating to work gear is to never ever wear sneakers to work.Doesn't one need comfort when one's working and walking around all the time? The answer is simple. Wear smart Italian loafers in a dark color. They are just as comfy as any other pair of sneakers but stylish as hell. Walk around as much as you want.
- TIES are hot and should be worn more. If you are reading this article then you are fashion conscious and if you want to ace the art of dressing stylish then always wear a tie for work or for fun too. It doesn’t matter what color it is or if it even goes with your shirt. Fashion Industry's almighty Giorgio Armani says "As long as you're wearing a tie it doesn’t matter whether it matches your outfit or not. Because believe it or not you look more stylish with them than you would without them." Experiment with unconventional colors. Go bold, subtle, wild, or subdued with patterns. Stripes or dots, just about anything works.
- Work gear should be elegant and formal. A couple of black, gray, khaki, and brown chinos would work fine when mixed and matched with a number of formal shirts. If you prefer formality and propriety over comfort and ease then go for the traditional pleated straight cut pants. In these cuts colors like navy blue, military green look flattering. Flat front pants with a slight flair (boot leg) at the bottom look chic too. Avoid shirts that have prominent patterns. Try subtle colors like beige in self-prints that do not stand out. Pin-stripped shirts never go out of style.
- Socks of dark colors should be preferably worn because whites look too stark.
- Try to wear your hair neatly and to make sure its perfectly groomed use mousse or gel to make it last.
- Belt is one accessory that can make or break the entire ensemble. Go with the basics for work wear. But when you're partying there are no rules. Whatever your inner devil wants is fine. Do not hold back. Retro, contemporary or vintage all looks perfect if you have the queer eye for picking up stuff.
- Finally Leisure Wear does exist for men too. And it definitely doesn't mean boxers and a t-shirt. Wearing comfortable and beautifully made clothes will make your time even more special because you'll feel that much more better in the right clothes. Linen probably is the best fabric for leisure wear. Pants or even better pajamas of linen teamed with shirts of soft cotton or t-shirts complete the look. Linen is available in a wide variety of colors and there's a lot to experiment with.
- Smelling great will be the perfect end to a dressing ritual. Make the effort to use the same brand of after-shave, cologne, and eau de parfum. This way your fragrance lasts longer.
- Do not hesitate to wear shoes with heels if you are, well vertically challenged. Well-heeled shoes will make your pants seem more well cut.
- As a rule of thumb self-pinstriped dark colored pants will make you look taller and thinner. To flaunt a broader upper body team them with a light colored shirt.