Festive Musings: Unveiling My Notorious Hater in a Poetic Tale!

by - December 15, 2011

Hey there, my festive folks! How's your December shenanigans treating you? As for me, well, it's just cruising along, no biggie. But wait, hold your fashion horses, because today we're taking a poetic detour. Buckle up for a tale about my newfound HATER who's taken it upon themselves to make me "famous" in their own special way. cue sarcastic drumroll.....



Oh, they talk the talk, oh yes, they do, Spewing wisdom like they hold all the clues. But guess what? It's all a flashy display, Their hypocrisy's the real star of the day.

"Don't do this!" they preach, so proud and bold, Yet turn around and do the same, I'm told. They throw stones at others with no shame, But their own reflection's the one to blame.

Oh, dear hater, look inside and see, Your flaws and judgments, so clear to me. Quit this bitter game, before it's too late, Discover who you are, don't let it wait.

But hey, let's talk about you and me, Why all the hate? Oh, can't you see? Don't envy my charm, my brains, my grace, Or the warm smiles that light up my face.

You're mad because you're mean, it's true, People don't connect with hearts so blue. Reflect on your words, your actions too, It's time to grow, it's time to renew.

Life's a whirlwind, so much to embrace, Yet you're stuck in this toxic chase. Seek a better path, let kindness be your guide, And maybe then, you'll find peace inside.

So, my friend, before you pick your fight, Remember, life's too grand to bite. A sense of humor, a soul that's kind, Those should be what you seek to find.

Let's cast away the hate, spread love instead, In this world, kindness should be widespread. So let's laugh, cry, and feel it all, For life's a rollercoaster ride, my friend, let's stand tall!

You May Also Like

4 Thoughts

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com