Fall/Winter 2012 Collection :- 'Xutra' Christie Brown Ghana

by - August 11, 2012

Hey everyone. sorry I've been M.I.A. its been a busy busy couple of months ; work, fashion, more fashion and now traveling here and there and of-course raving. So instead of giving excuses, I've decided to keep you in the loop with photos of where i am and what I've been up to, or at least try to this whole week. keep it Chulala Fashions

Right now I'm back in my home town Nairobi with my gorgeous styling partners; who are also designers, its been an amazing couple of days. I'm here working on my new collections and stuff yet to premire very soon out in
end September and also working on a few ideas for

Ghanaian luxury brand Christie Brown's collection 'Xutra' for Fall/Winter 2012 is another eye-catcher. The cuts are elegant and the pieces always stand out as always if you follow the labels collection. The collection wants to portray that fashion can be "multidimensional, yet wearable". what are your favorites in this collections mine are the geometric print dress at the bottom as well as the black dress with the fabric lines that almost seem draped on top of it.


You May Also Like

1 Thoughts

  1. postingan yang bagus yang bagus tentang Fall/Winter 2012 Collection :- 'Xutra' Christie Brown Ghana

    ReplyDelete

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com