GUEST BLOGGER :- MIKKI with her 1st post STYLE SPOTLIGHT -SOLANGE KNOWLES

by - February 01, 2012

Hi Everyone! Soooooo it’s already end month – ‘hump day’ as some call it.
How is your week so far? Hope all is going well like mine *wink*. My week has been cool so far actually. Thank God.
This past weekend I hung out with one of my very good friends, as i told you on my last post so throughout the weekend, they kept on mentioning that.....
 i should start already with my mission to look for guest bloggers and feature them on my site so as to drive traffic to there blogs/sites and they also do the same to me.


So right away to matters of the heart, body and soul Fashion-ed i bring forward to you my beautiful, kind, lovelly friend who is currently in germany her name is mikki and damn she can *gerrrrrrr it* hahaha!!!
so here is her first lovely great post on my blog..

The big chop (B.C.) means, to me, re invention, new beginnings and freedom in ones life. Ever since her B.C. in 2009, singer/songwritter, DJ and now Model with Next Models - Solange Knowles has evolved. Needless to say, she has established herself beyond the ‘Beyonce’s Sister’ title.




Solange’s style is all about vibrancy. Mixing bold prints and colors, effortlesly




Recently, Solange has walked in the Alberta Ferreti limited edition demi - couture fashion show and also adorned the cover of Instyle Magazine February 2012.




She is definitly an inspiration to be bold when styling. Don’t be afraid to mix prints and textures. Just don’t over do it.
Xo
Mik

anyhu if you want to check her stuff out here is her blog
www.meinmode.blogspot.com
or her twitter handler on @solidfreshdope




You May Also Like

7 Thoughts

  1. I love the prints in the second to last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @R tht she is bruv n she can geeer it anytym

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun & bright outfits solange is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiiii
    I think I'll like one of the Brazilian actresses
    she is very beautiful
    Thais Araujo search for on google
    : D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com