and will never totally be in or out of style.. i like to go depending on the weather ribbed thermal tank underneath with sleeves rolled up to elbows shirt untucked and two buttons left undone i think its a good look.. for the record id never wear any once the sun goes down ever... for some reason to me its purely a daytime aesthetic..
so here is a guide on how to rock that denim look
The denim jacket is one of those items that exude an effortless air of rugged masculinity and machismo. It’s really a question of how well it will integrate into the rest of your wardrobe, since denim jackets work in tandem with the rest of your outfit. A denim jacket adds an undeniable dressed down sense to any outfit, so be sure this is something you feel you can pull off.
Wearing The JacketTips for wearing a denim jacket are simple.
- Never ‘double up’ on denim. If you’re wearing a denim jacket, that means no denim jeans, and definitely no denim shirts. If you’re not sure go with khaki or corduroy pants.
- If you must mix denims, mix up the washes. Extremely dark wash jeans and a faded shearling-lined jacket is a great example.
- Never wear your jacket with shorts. No exceptions.
- Try pairing your jacket with a stiff pair of khakis and a dress shirt for a casual Friday look, or ragged cords and a t-shirt for a grunge-inspired casual outfit.
- To preserve the wash, treat the jacket as you would if it were a pair of jeans. Wash infrequently, and expect some shrinkage with hot-water washes.
- Don’t wear the jacket too often, unless you want to be known as ‘that denim jacket guy’, which is a terrible thing to be known as.